Palmetto Shores has 93 RV sites for big rigs, motor homes, travel trailers, and campers. Nearly all sites are pull-thru, and every site features full hookups and fantastic amenities:
- Picnic Table
- Fire Ring
- 50/30 AMP electrical service
The central area of our campground has gated access, allowing more security for our guests.
- All guests must obtain a vehicle pass before entering the campground.
Our bathhouse is centrally located, along with coin operated washers and dryers.
Pets are welcome if kept on a leash and never left unattended.
If you are a Good Sam member, we offer you a $5 discount on the nightly rate on RV sites. Bring your Good Sam card, or purchase/renew your membership at our front desk.
Palmetto Shores also offers fully-furnished cabin rentals with full kitchens, as well as a long list of amenities such as:
- Lazy River, water playground, and two swimming pools!
- Lakeshore beach
- Boat Ramp
- Large boat dock with multiple slips for daily use
- Fishing pond
- Picnic and entertainment pavilion
Palmetto Shores is a very popular vacation destination located along I-95 in Summerton, SC on Lake Marion. We recommend making your reservations early, especially for holiday dates.
3 Night Minimum for Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day
A one night deposit is required upon making a reservation.
Monthly and Yearly rates are also available: prices vary, please call for details.
You must cancel two weeks in advance in order to be refunded!
Refunds are subject to an admin fee.
(This includes no refunds for early departures.)
*Rates are subject to change without notice.
– You must check in at the Main office. [Office Hours]
- If can not make it here by closing, please call 803-478-6336 to make arrangements for a late check in.
- Late Check In’s: Because our Resort is gated, you MUST obtain a vehicle pass with the gate code before entering the park.
- Late check in’s are available up to 9:00 PM. No exceptions.
- You may request a certain site if you have a preference, however site availability is NOT guaranteed. Site lock fee is $15.
- Only recreational vehicles originally manufactured commercially by a company engaged in the manufacturing of camping and recreational vehicles, as defined by the Recreational Vehicle Institute, may be used in this resort. Any RV 18 years or older MUST HAVE APPROVAL from resort management before making ones reservation!